Every Penny to Penny’s Pals will go towards the betterment of medically fragile children and their families. Each donation will go to fund Financial Relief, Quality of Life Support, and Funeral Funding. You can allow families with medically fragile, complex, and terminally ill children to be together when time is limited. There can be no price put upon the beautiful time these families have. All Penny’s Pals initiatives and program support our little warriors and their families, as they navigate Through Life, Over the Rainbow, and Beyond. Thank You for your donation. Thank You for being a Pal!
- The average household income for the Austin, TX area is $32,672 annually.
- A three month stay for a terminally ill child can average well over hundreds of thousands of dollars for specialized care the treatment.
- Bills and mortgages can be well over $1,000’s of dollars monthly. When your child has a limited time, priorities change. No amount of money can replace the precocious minutes and seconds you have as a family.
- Not all families have full coverage insurance. In that instance, they will need to pay out of pocket.
- Many necessary end of life medical devices may not be covered by insurance and Hospice. Parents will pay anything to make their child as comfortable as possible, during transition.
- Allow and gift these families the ability to be together. For their child’s quality of life and for their family to make memories that will last forever.
Do you want to share Penny’s Pals with your Family & Friends on Social Media? Use the link above and head to Penny’s Pals Facebook page. Follow the instructions below and Start Your Own Fundraiser in support of Penny’s Pals! You can also Donate Directly with the donate link on our Facebook page.
- Click Fundraisers in the left menu of your News Feed
- Click + Raise Money
- Select Nonprofit or Charity
- Select a charitable organization, fill in the fundraiser details and choose a cover photo
- Click Create
Copyright © Penny’s Pals Inc. 2020. All rights reserved. No portion of this website may be reused without prior consent from Penny’s Pals Nonprofit. All content is for Quality of Life, Family Support, and Funeral Funding for medically fragile children. All requests for help will need social worker verification. **Full services not offered until announced in 2021.** No portion of this website should substitute for proper medical care from your child’s medical team and providers.